You are hereBack to top
Become a Patron of the Marx Memorial Library to help us ensure a secure and thriving future
Support us by becoming a Patron with an annual donation of at least £250 each year. As our way of saying thank you for your kind donation you will receive:
• An invitation to two supporter Thank You events each year
• A limited-edition enamel badge
• Acknowledgement in Theory and Struggle and on our website
• A bespoke quarterly newsletter
For further information contact Meirian Jump on email@example.com
Why we need your support
We are home to a unique, world class collection of books and manuscripts and host an innovative and broad-reaching education programme. Each year we welcome hundreds to our Library both in person and virtually. They include members, students, historians, activists, school pupils and trade unionists, and in recent times we’ve seen a surge in interest and engagement in our work.
However, to continue to thrive we need to Restore, Protect and Transform our Library.
- Restore - There are spaces in our historic building in need of restoration and regular upkeep which we must address to prevent further decay
- Protect - We desperately need to improve the conservation, storage and security of our most vulnerable archives to protect for future generations, in addition to looking after new collections as we grow our library
- Transform - We want to transform our spaced to create greater access for people of all abilities and explore technical innovation so more people will have the opportunity to join us here, and engage with us online
To achieve these aims we need vital and regular support, as only 7% of our income comes from membership and we receive no government funding.
NB: Please note that we ask that all patrons are also current members of MML; this is so that you can benefit from a subscription to Theory & Struggle, election rights at our AGM and much more - further details here.